Monday, 9 January 2017

Day 9/365: Kids and the Whole30

I've been feeling guilty lately whenever I feed my kids cheese, pasta, bread etc. I probably shouldn't, because at least they're eating, but at the same time I know they could be eating much healthier. I'd like to slowly start getting my kids to eat a Whole 30 diet, but before that can happen, I would explain to them why it's a good idea to try it, let them know about the benefits and let them make the choice. Even now whenever I'm looking at a package my eldest son (7) comes up to me and asks "Are you seeing if you can eat it?" So he knows! He notices that my food has been different, and at first he used to ask why but I think he's starting to understand better now. My youngest is still just 2, so that'll take some time, eventually!

What do you guys think? How do you feel about kids on the Whole30?

C xo

No comments:

Post a Comment