Monday, 2 January 2017

Day 2/365: My Year with Whole 30

I felt like today could have gone better. My breakfast was puny (only 3 hard-boiled eggs), lunch was a little better, leftovers from last night's roasted chicken and veggies. But dinner. Dinner was immaculate. Sauteed shrimp with onions and garlic on a bed of "zoodles" (zucchini noodles) with a homemade coriander pesto. Oh. Em. Gee.

Apart from food, I was also pretty active today. I started my half-marathon training! I'm very proud of myself for embarking on this journey once again. I will succeed this time! That being said, I'm in the market for a treadmill because winter running sucks! But you do what you gotta do. I also added on to my run today by doing a mini workout a friend posted on Instagram (@celinefrazier) which was a 25-minute walk/run, 50 squats, 50 crunches and 50 jumping jacks. Simple. Quick. Easy.

I felt like I was low-energy today, probably due to my small breakfast. I think I'll try eating more in the morning, and start eating less throughout the day and see how that goes.

Sorry this is such a short post, but I'm curious, what are your resolutions this year?

C xo

No comments:

Post a Comment