Tuesday, 10 January 2017

Day 10/365: Patience is Everything

Everyone is always looking for a quick fix, a magic pill, instant results. We live in a world of instant gratification. Information, games, tv, movies, everything is at our fingertips, except getting healthy and/or losing weight. We expect that it's going to happen overnight, because that's what we're used to. Unfortunately for us, that's not going to happen. It's going to take dedication, hard-work, and TIME. I've been back on my health journey for 2 years postpartum. I'm just now, in the last few months, seeing some major results and it's because I feel like I've achieved food freedom. I finally got my eating under control. I am in complete control of my food (I have to keep repeating this over and over.)

All that to say, be patient with yourself and your body. It's doing the best that it can while trying to keep up with your dreams and aspirations for what you believe the ideal body is. It's going to get there, you just have to be patient and dedicated, and not just at the gym, in the kitchen especially. I own 95% to the Whole30. Because I changed the way I eat, I started shrinking instantly and I believe that it's going to keep going until I'm my ideal size and I'll just coast. I'm eating TONS of food, and weight is still just melting off. It's actually amazing and shocking and thrilling. I've never felt this way before about food, life, exercise, anything! It's very wonderful, and it's all thanks to the Whole30.

C xo

No comments:

Post a Comment